Friday, September 17, 2010

New Blogger

Blogging is the new sensation of the younger generation trying to prove themselves I don't know what. I kind of liked staying aloof from this whole blog thing. There are many reasons for this. First and foremost I'm lazy... Secondly I'm extremely clumsy with computers. It took me months to learn how to operate Facebook but still I'm not an expert. Now this blogging thing posed a serious challenge to my capabilities.

But wanting to join the band wagon is definitely not of shame. So I've started blogging from today and yeah its fun. All credit goes to my friend Sohini Chattopadhyay who patiently gave me directions over the phone to create this blog. I wont be a regular over here I know but would try to take out some time from my famous lazing around and sleeping in order to post my 'freaking thoughts'...........................

2 comments:

  1. love, i know you are technically challenged and all that, but with my name right in your first post, i am smitten to say the least. i shall worship you from now on. :P

    ReplyDelete